Chapter 1: General ProvisionsSect. 1. General rule
Article 1 (Purpose)
These terms and conditions are the terms and conditions of use and procedures for the Internet travel service (hereinafter referred to as the service) provided byITravelers MapI (hereinafter referred to as our company) pursuant to the Telecommunication Business Act and the enforcement decree of the same Act , And letIs aim to stipulate matters related to membership rules and other necessary matters.
Article 2 (Enforcement and Application of Terms and Conditions)
1. The contents of this Agreement shall be effective by posting it on the service screen or otherwise notifying the members.
2. We may change this regulation and it will become effective by stipulating it in the same way as in paragraph 1.Article 3 (Other than Terms and Conditions)
1. Matters not specified in this Agreement shall be governed by the Framework Act on Telecommunications, the Telecommunications Business Act, and other related statutes.Article 4 (Definitions of Terms)
1. The terms used in this regulation are defined as follows:
A. User: All persons who use the services provided by the Company
B. Member: A person who enters into a service contract with the Company among users.
C. ID: A letter selected by the member and approved by the company for member identification and member service use, or a combination
D. Password: A combination of letters and numbers determined to ensure that the member is a member consistent with the ID granted, and to protect the memberIs own secrets.
E. Termination: The cancellation of a service contract by the company or a member after the service is opened.
Chapter 2. Membership registration and service use contract
Article 5 (Enforcement of a contract for use)
1. The contract of use is established by accepting the userIs request for use and agreeing to the userIs terms and conditions.
2. Those who wish to use the service by signing up as a member shall provide the personal information requested by our company.
3. Those who wish to use the service by signing up as a member will be provided with information on the designated online subscription form, and other information will be optional.
-User number (ID)
-Name (Real name/English name)
-Date of birth
4. In addition to the above, we may add additional information deemed necessary by the company and announce this fact.Article 6 (Approval of an Application for Use)
1. The company accepts when the user applies for the service by accurately stating the matters specified in Chapter 2, Clause 5.
2. The company may withhold its consent for the following applications:
- In the event that there is no room for facilities or technical difficulties exist
- Other cases where the head office is deemed necessary
3. The Company may not accept the following application for use:
- If the name is not real
- If an application is made using another personIs name
- When applying for use by writing the required details as permission
- Where an application is made for the purpose of hindering the well-being and order of society or customs.
- In case other requirements for application are not met as determined by the company;Article 7 (change of contract)
1. If the information entered at the time of application for use is changed , the user must correct it online, and the user is responsible for any problems arising from the non-change of user information .Article 8 (Protection of Personal Information)
1. When collecting information from service users, the company collects only the minimum amount of information necessary with the consent of the relevant users, and the users can view, correct or delete their personal information from time to time through online.
2. The company shall never provide, lose or leak personal information of the customer to a third party without their consent, and we shall be responsible for all damages caused by the failure to comply with such information. However, exceptions are made in the following cases.
A. Where there is a request from a state agency, etc. under the relevant statutes, such as the Framework Act on Telecommunications, etc.;
B. Where there is an investigative purpose for a crime or at the request of the Information and Communication Ethics Committee;
C. If the shipper is informed of the customerIs information for shipping business.
D. Some information is shared only on matters related to banking.
E. The purpose of statistical preparation, promotional materials, academic research, etc., which cannot identify a specific person;
F. When there is a request in accordance with the procedures prescribed by other related laws
If we find any unfair cases such as personal information leakage without the userIs consent, we can report them through 02-6953-7751, e-mail
If there is a request in accordance with the procedures stipulated by other relevant laws and regulations, if unreasonable cases such as leakage of personal information without the userIs consent are found, call +82-02-6953-7751, e-mail email@example.com, Korea Consumer Protection Agency, Gyeongsilyeon Reports can be made through, etc., and we are obligated to take appropriate measures.
Chapter 3. Service use
Article 9 (Obligation to manage member ID, email, and password)
1. Members are responsible for all management of ID, email and password. Members are responsible for all consequences arising from negligence and illegal use of ID, emails, and passwords given to members.
2. If your ID, e-mail and password are used illegally, the member must notify us of the fact.Article 10 (type of service)
1. We may change the content and type of service, and the change will be notified through princess notice. The types of services are as follows.
A. Airline/hotel reservation/sale through internet online
B. Reservation/sale of travel products through internet online
C. Other travel related products and information servicesArticle 11 (provision of information)
1. The Company may provide users with various information deemed necessary during the use of the service by e-mail, wired media, correspondence, etc.1. We may stop providing some or all of our services in the following cases:
A. In case of inevitable construction such as repair of service facilities
B. When the telecommunications service provider stipulated in the Telecommunications Business Act stops telecommunication services
C. When there is a problem with normal service use due to a national emergency, power outage, service facility failure, or congestion in service useArticle 13 (Our responsibility to maintain service)
1. The Company maintains the service provision facility in an operational state at all times, and promptly repairs and restores the facility for service provision when a failure occurs or the facility is destroyed.Article 14 (UserIs Obligation)
1. When using the service, the user must not perform any of the following actions.
A. Using fraudulent ID
B. Reproducing information obtained from the service for purposes other than member use, using it for publication, broadcasting, or providing it to a third party without prior consent of the company
C. Acts that infringe other rights such as copyrights of third parties
D. Acts that are objectively judged to be associated with crime hemp. Acts that violate other related laws
2. The user must comply with the restrictions on use as stated in the provisions of this regulation, the service usage guide, and notices or separately announced.
3. Users cannot conduct business activities using the service without prior approval from the company, and are not responsible for the results of business activities and the results of business activities that the user violates the regulations.
Chapter 4. Service feeArticle 15 (system of fees, etc.)
1. The service fee system we provide is as follows.
-Sign up: Free
-Travel related information reading: Free
-Reservation and sales of travel-related services: paid
-We may change the service charge, and details of the charge will be announced separately.
Chapter 5. Termination of contract and restriction of service use
Article 16 (Termination of Contract)
1. When a member wishes to terminate the use contract, the member himself/herself must apply for termination to the company online.
2. The Company may terminate the service contract without prior notice or suspend the use of the service by a fixed period in case a member has performed any of the following actions.
A. In case of using fraudulent ID or stealing e-mail and password
B. If you intentionally interfere with service operation
C. In case of intentionally distributing content that is hindering public order and morals
D. In case of damaging the honor or disadvantage of others
E. When a member plans or executes the use of the service for the purpose of hindering the national interest or social public interest
1. If the Company intends to restrict use pursuant to each subparagraph of Chapter 5, Article 1, Paragraph 2, the reason, date and time, period, and other matters shall be determined and sent to the user or agent by e-mail or other methods. Notice. However, this is not the case if the company acknowledges that it is necessary to urgently stop using it.
2. A user or agent who has received a notice of restriction of use pursuant to Paragraph 1 may file an objection if there is any objection to the notice of suspension of use.
3. The Company may temporarily postpone the suspension of use until the period for confirmation of objections pursuant to Paragraph 2, and notify the result to the user or his/her agent.
4. If it is confirmed that the reason for the suspension has been resolved during the suspension period, the company will immediately cancel the suspension.
Chapter 6. Damages and Disclaimer
Article 18 (Matters on compensation for damages)
1. We are not responsible for any damages incurred to users in connection with the use of the free service.
2. The Company shall indemnify the member for damages prescribed by relevant laws for all damages arising from reasons attributable to the Company in connection with the services provided for a fee.Article 19 (Disclaimer)
1. In the event that the Company cannot provide the service due to natural disasters or equivalent force majeure, the company is exempted from responsibility for the provision of the service.
2. We are not responsible for any obstacles in the use of the service due to reasons attributable to the member.
3. The Company shall not be held liable for any loss due to the profit or loss expected by the member using the service or data obtained through the service.
4. We are not responsible for the reliability and accuracy of information, data, facts, etc. posted by members on the service.Article 20 (Competent Court)
1. If a lawsuit is filed for a dispute arising from the use of the service, the court having jurisdiction over the location of the companyIs headquarters shall be the competent court.